Charter our expedition ship
A small expedition ship is perfect for tour operators who want to do special expeditions, or for small private groups that want to design their own adventure. The vessel shallow draft makes it possible to sail into fjords and bays where you can get really close to wildlife and nature. We use powerful inflatable boats of the brand zodiac, to make landings or to cruise along scenic beaches.
Our crew are Swedish and the atmospere on board is ideal for those who enjoy traveling on a smaller vessel in a homely and welcoming evironment.
The food on board is of high standard and a good selection of beverages is available for purchase.
We care about an ecologically sustainable tourism that preserves and take responsibility for the fragile nature and culture of the unique places we visit.
What is included in the charter fee?
- A ship that is certified, insured and ready to sail.
- 7-8 trained and certified crew including Master.
- Two Zodiacs for max 12 persons each, equipped with 40/50hp engines.
- Lifejackets, survival suits and all other necessary safety equipment.
- Bunker and lubricants ( with reservation for fuel surcharge if the bunker price increases)
- Port fees
- All meals on board
- Bedding and towels
What is not included?
- Air voyages/travel to and from the ship
- Hotel expenses
- Expedition staff,tour guides, zodiac drivers or bear guards (Unless there is a special agreement)
- Passenger landing fees
- Beverages in the bar
- Other land based costs such as extra meals, entrance fees etc.
- Travel insurance
- Gratuity for crew